In the hustle and bustle of a move, getting your appliances in order can be a stressful situation. When moving from one household residence to the next, having a refrigerator to store your food and washing machines to launder your clothes are necessary niceties for a comfortable transition. This situation can be tricky to navigate during the crunched time frame of a move-in or move-out.
The situation can become even more of a hassle if you’re planning a move to or from a commercial-sized building, such as an industrial kitchen. Clearing away old appliances requires a ton of heavy lifting, especially when attempting to handle it on your own! To ensure a thorough job finished in the least amount of hours, consider hiring on a team to tackle the space in sections.
Reno Tahoe Junk Removal saves you time and money with full-service appliance delivery & removal solutions. We partner directly with big-box furniture retailers to both pick up and deliver new appliances straight to your door. Whether you’re moving into a new place or clearing out an old one, our fast and efficient team will make sure that old equipment is taken off your hands without a hitch.
We conveniently offer two sizes to help you haul away virtually everything.
- Dump Truck: 8 ft W x 12 ft L x 4 ft H
- Dump Trailer: 7 ft W x 16 ft L x 4 ft H
FAQ on Appliance Delivery & Removal
How much does this service typically cost?
- Our minimum starting fee is $200. This price can be affected by the following factors:
- Pickups outside of the Reno & Sparks, NV areas will require a travel fee based on distance
- Is your item located on the first floor, or will we need to access stairs to get to it?
- Do we need to break any items down?
- Is your item exceptionally large / heavy, such as a piano or pool table?
- Our pricing is always affected by load size
What items are eligible for this service?
- Refrigerators, Freezers, & TVs all require specific dump fees
- Stoves & Ovens
- Water Heaters
- Washers & Dryers
- Cooktops, Toasters, etc.
What items are ineligible in this service?
How do I prepare my items for removal before Reno Tahoe Junk Removal arrives?
- Please follow this checklist to ensure your items are prepared for our team!
- Are all your items in one place or scattered across different places in your location? This will help us determine total costs.
- Is it possible to break your items down, such as concrete slabs? If so, we can bring tools to do this for you.
- Sorting your items by junk type and putting them all in one location is best for us.
- Please note, the more prepared and sorted your items are, the lower your total price will be!
Our Recycling Promise
We care about the environment and can assure you that your items will be disposed of at the proper facilities according to the type of item. For example, appliances will be drained of any contaminants that would be harmful to the environment before recycling or disposal. Items are sorted by type and disposed of either at transfer stations or a landfill. We will recycle common materials, like cardboard, paper, and glass, at no extra cost to you!
NOTE: We do not receive cardboard, paper, or glass materials that have been contaminated (including water damage, rainwater, mold, etc). Please clean and sort these recyclable materials or they will unfortunately be considered trash.