Trees are a welcome addition to any outdoor space. Having a tree or two around, even in a smaller-sized yard, can make your property stand out that much more. They provide welcome shade during the summertime, clean the air, and are simply lovely to look at! Having trees around your commercial building or lot can also greatly improve the space. Studies have shown that having greenery near a working environment can increase both employee productivity and happiness.
Having trees on your property adds a new element to outdoor green maintenance. Because the look of a tree changes throughout the seasons, standard upkeep is crucial to ensure that they stay healthy and attractive for years to come.
Reno Tahoe Junk Removal provides tree trimming & removal services suited to your needs. Do your trees just need a little off the top? Our crew handles crown reductions with ease, promoting healthy regrowth without damage. However, if the trees in your yard are posing a danger to your property, or to the health of the trees themselves, then full-scale tree removal may be necessary. We provide a variety of dump trucks or trailers to store and haul away tree parts, leaving your space free from debris.
We conveniently offer two sizes to help you haul away virtually everything.
- Dump Truck: 8ft W x 12ft L x 4ft H
- Dump Trailer: 7ft W x 16ft L x 4ft H
FAQ on Tree Trimming & Removal
How much does this service typically cost?
- Our minimum starting fee is $200. This price can be affected by the following factors:
- Pickups outside of the Reno & Sparks, NV areas will require a travel fee based on distance
- Is your item located on the first floor, or will we need to access stairs to get to it?
- Do we need to break any items down?
- Is your item exceptionally large / heavy, such as a piano or pool table?
- Our pricing is always affected by load size
What items are eligible for this service?
- Any brush, bushes, or shrubbery
- Yard waste
- Tree removal
- And more!
How do I prepare my items for removal before Reno Tahoe Junk Removal arrives?
- Please follow this checklist to ensure your items are prepared for our team!
- Are all your items in one place or scattered across different places at your location? This will help us determine total costs.
- Is it possible to break your items down, such as concrete slabs? If so, we can bring tools to do this for you.
- Sorting your items by junk type and putting them all in one location is best for us.
- Please note, the more prepared and sorted your items are, the lower your total price will be!
Our Recycling Promise
We care about the environment and can assure you that your items will be disposed of at the proper facilities according to the type of item. For example, appliances will be drained of any contaminants that would be harmful to the environment before recycling or disposal. Items are sorted by type and disposed of either at transfer stations or a landfill. We will recycle common materials, like cardboard, paper, and glass, at no extra cost to you!
NOTE: We do not receive cardboard, paper, or glass materials that have been contaminated. Please clean and sort these recyclable materials or they will unfortunately be considered trash.