Have you taken a peek through your garage recently? Odds are your storage spaces, whether they’re a closet, under your bed, or even offsite at a storage facility, are filled with junk. Cleaning up the space will undoubtedly reveal that you and your family have collected items that could now be considered garbage.
Donating old clothes and trashing broken items is easy enough, but what do you do when you come across faulty electronics? Throwing them in the garbage can be someone’s first thought, but this approach can cause potentially harmful chemicals to leach into the environment once trashed. Plus, even if your gadgets have stopped working, they can still be reused for materials if properly recycled!
When it’s time to tackle those messy storage spaces, we’re with you every step of the way. Reno Tahoe Junk Removal is proud to offer electronics recycling for your convenience! Whether you’re handling a commercial property’s defunct computers and printers, or are doing a deep cleanout of the family garage, our team will access your site to quickly collect your old devices for electronics recycling. We take pride in ensuring that whatever materials can be recycled, will be recycled, at our trusted partnered facilities within the area.
FAQ on Electronics Recycling
How much does this service typically cost?
- Our minimum starting fee is $200. This price can be affected by the following factors:
- Pickups outside of the Reno & Sparks, NV areas will require a travel fee based on distance
- Is your item located on the first floor, or will we need to access stairs to get to it?
- Do we need to break any items down?
- Is your item exceptionally large / heavy, such as a piano or pool table?
- Our pricing is always affected by load size
What items are ineligible in this service?
How do I prepare my items for removal before Reno Tahoe Junk Removal arrives?
- Please follow this checklist to ensure your items are prepared for our team!
- Are all your items in one place or scattered across different places in your location? This will help us determine total costs.
- Is it possible to break your items down, such as concrete slabs? If so, we can bring tools to do this for you.
- Sorting your items by junk type and putting them all in one location is best for us.
- Please note, the more prepared and sorted your items are, the lower your total price will be!
Our Recycling Promise
We care about the environment and can assure you that your items will be disposed of at the proper facilities according to the type of item. For example, appliances will be drained of any contaminants that would be harmful to the environment before recycling or disposal. Items are sorted by type and disposed of either at transfer stations or a landfill. We will recycle common materials, like cardboard, paper, and glass, at no extra cost to you!
NOTE: We do not receive cardboard, paper, or glass materials that have been contaminated (including water damage, rainwater, mold, etc). Please clean and sort these recyclable materials or they will unfortunately be considered trash.