Keeping a well-manicured yard is a full-time job! Throughout each season of the year, the natural plant life living in your yard undergoes dramatic changes in composition. If you’re not too careful, before you know it, your yard can become buried in brush and debris.
Not only is this an eyesore and can potentially decrease your property value over time, but untamed yard brush can also increase the appearances of unwanted critters! That can include visitors like digging rabbits and disease-spreading fleas and ticks. This can be of heightened concern for people with pets and small children. Plus, during the hot summer months, overgrown brush becomes a tinderbox of fire hazards. Clearing away yard brush is a must to ensure your home and property are safe from harm.
That doesn’t mean you need to bend over backwards to handle it all though! Want to avoid hobbling around the yard cleaning for hours on end? It’s a no-sweat job for us at Reno Tahoe Junk Removal. We can tackle both standard sized home yards as well as large acreage projects. Call on our crew to book a quote for yard brush removal services and take a breather. Your back will thank you!
We conveniently offer two sizes to help you haul away virtually everything.
- Dump Truck: 8ft W x 12ft L x 4ft H
- Dump Trailer: 7ft W x 16ft L x 4ft H
FAQ on Yard Brush Removal Services
How much does this service typically cost?
- Our minimum starting fee is $200. This price can be affected by the following factors:
- Pickups outside of the Reno & Sparks, NV areas will require a travel fee based on distance
- Is your item located on the first floor, or will we need to access stairs to get to it?
- Do we need to break any items down?
- Is your item exceptionally large / heavy, such as a piano or pool table?
- Our pricing is always affected by load size
What items are eligible for this service?
- Any brush, bushes, or shrubbery
- Yard waste
- Tree removal
- And more!
How do I prepare my items for removal before Reno Tahoe Junk Removal arrives?
- Please follow this checklist to ensure your items are prepared for our team!
- Are all your items in one place or scattered across different places at your location? This will help us determine total costs.
- Is it possible to break your items down, such as concrete slabs? If so, we can bring tools to do this for you.
- Sorting your items by junk type and putting them all in one location is best for us.
- Please note, the more prepared and sorted your items are, the lower your total price will be!
Our Recycling Promise
We care about the environment and can assure you that your items will be disposed of at the proper facilities according to the type of item. For example, appliances will be drained of any contaminants that would be harmful to the environment before recycling or disposal. Items are sorted by type and disposed of either at transfer stations or a landfill. We will recycle common materials, like cardboard, paper, and glass, at no extra cost to you!
NOTE: We do not receive cardboard, paper, or glass materials that have been contaminated (including water damage, rainwater, mold, etc). Please clean and sort these recyclable materials or they will unfortunately be considered trash.