You’re just signed your new lease or ownership papers! Whether you’re moving on to a bigger and better office facility or just secured the keys to your dream home, the time to make the space your own is here. And nothing makes the mood of a bare room cozier than a fresh piece of furniture!
Shopping for furniture can be made into part of the fun, if you don’t mind browsing around for the best deals. The not-so fun part of this process? Moving and removing all the old furnishings! Starting with a clean slate clears out the old energies of a space, but the physical labor involved can be trying without the right team. Before cursing out that antique chest of drawers from Grandma come moving day, make the only service call you’ll need to finally free your building from unwanted, damaged furnishings.
Whether you’re redecorating your home or are setting up an office building, you’re going to need to fill the space with the right furniture. Reno Tahoe Junk Removal makes that task easy with dual furniture delivery & removal. From bulk pickup orders to single item removals, we’ll work with you to plan out the look of your new site!
We conveniently offer two sizes to help you haul away virtually everything.
- Dump Truck: 8ft W x 12ft L x 4ft H
- Dump Trailer: 7ft W x 16ft L x 4ft H
FAQ on Furniture Delivery & Removal
How much does this service typically cost?
- Our minimum starting fee is $200. This price can be affected by the following factors:
- Pickups outside of the Reno & Sparks, NV areas will require a travel fee based on distance
- Is your item located on the first floor, or will we need to access stairs to get to it?
- Do we need to break any items down?
- Is your item exceptionally large / heavy, such as a piano or pool table?
- Our pricing is always affected by load size
What furniture items are eligible for this service?
- Couches & loveseats
- Coffee Tables
- Dining Tables
- Bedroom Sets
What items are ineligible in this service?
- Appliances are priced separately. See our complete list here.
How do I prepare my items for removal before Reno Tahoe Junk Removal arrives?
- Please follow this checklist to ensure your items are prepared for our team!
- Are all your items in one place or scattered across different places in your location? This will help us determine total costs.
- Is it possible to break your items down, such as concrete slabs? If so, we can bring tools to do this for you.
- Sorting your items by junk type and putting them all in one location is best for us.
- Please note, the more prepared and sorted your items are, the lower your total price will be!
Our Recycling Promise
We care about the environment and can assure you that your items will be disposed of at the proper facilities according to the type of item. For example, appliances will be drained of any contaminants that would be harmful to the environment before recycling or disposal. Items are sorted by type and disposed of either at transfer stations or a landfill. We will recycle common materials, like cardboard, paper, and glass, at no extra cost to you!
NOTE: We do not receive cardboard, paper, or glass materials that have been contaminated (including water damage, rainwater, mold, etc). Please clean and sort these recyclable materials or they will unfortunately be considered trash.