Paper is without a doubt the most recycled material in the US, with around 91% of all cardboard being recycled for further use. Not only is this great news for our environment, but it’s simpler than ever to do your part to keep recyclables out of the landfill, with city recycling programs accessible in most neighborhoods.
For large-scale cardboard recycling, it can be a bit tougher to locate services that can handle the load. Those blue bins are only so big after all! Situations like commercial projects, administrative office spaces, and the moving process can build up a lot of cardboard and paper waste. When household recycling bins just aren’t enough, calling on professional local services to haul away the junk is best.
Reno Tahoe Junk Removal’s regional services offer a convenient way to ensure that not only does your cardboard get recycled, but that it is sent to the right facilities to make that happen. With the winning combination of our dedicated team and our dump trailers and trucks, we will work hard to collect your cardboard recycling in a timely manner. And since we stick to our eco-friendly promise, we make sure any and all clean recyclable materials are properly sorted and sent off for a new and renewable future!
FAQ on Cardboard Recycling
How much does this service typically cost?
- Our minimum starting fee is $200. This price can be affected by the following factors:
- Pickups outside of the Reno & Sparks, NV areas will require a travel fee based on distance
- Is your item located on the first floor, or will we need to access stairs to get to it?
- Do we need to break any items down?
- Is your item exceptionally large / heavy?
- Our pricing is always affected by load size
What items are ineligible in this service?
How do I prepare my items for removal before Reno Tahoe Junk Removal arrives?
- Please follow this checklist to ensure your items are prepared for our team!
- Are all your items in one place or scattered across different places in your location? This will help us determine total costs.
- Is it possible to break your items down, such as concrete slabs? If so, we can bring tools to do this for you.
- Sorting your items by junk type and putting them all in one location is best for us.
- Please note, the more prepared and sorted your items are, the lower your total price will be!
Our Recycling Promise
We care about the environment and can assure you that your items will be disposed of at the proper facilities according to the type of item. For example, appliances will be drained of any contaminants that would be harmful to the environment before recycling or disposal. Items are sorted by type and disposed of either at transfer stations or a landfill. We will recycle common materials, like cardboard, paper, and glass, at no extra cost to you!
NOTE: We do not receive cardboard, paper, or glass materials that have been contaminated (including water damage, rainwater, mold, etc). Please clean and sort these recyclable materials or they will unfortunately be considered trash.