Managing property takes the right amount of investment in time and maintenance to ensure the building stays just as beautiful as the day it was built. Throughout the years, and especially through season changes, taking stock of what needs fixing is essential for top safety marks. An often overlooked area of a property that’s worth the upkeep hangs just over your head: the roof!
Keeping you safe and sheltered from the elements, your roof is one of the most important parts of a commercial or residential building’s structure. It’s built to stand strong against pouring rain in spring, intense summer sun rays, high winds and leafy buildup in autumn, and heavy snow in the winter. That being said, it’s only natural that over time, roofing materials need to be inspected and replaced. Cracked tiles, roof flashing damage, and trapped water are just some of the problems that can plague your roof. After a while, partial or complete roofing removal may be needed to ensure the structure has a smooth base for any replacement parts.
The friendly folks here at Reno Tahoe Junk Removal are happy to help. You get the royal treatment when you call our team for roofing removal services in Reno. We will first examine the extent of the damage, then get started on the roofing removal project for quick turnaround service. Whether your roof has clay, concrete, or asphalt shingles, we’ll work hard to strip away old and damaged pieces. For tougher projects, we offer full-scale roofing demolition, complete with cleanup and hauling service so it’s ready for new installation. Prepping your property for stormy weather is simple when you give our team a ring!
FAQ on Roofing Demolition & Removal
How much does this service typically cost?
- As these are custom jobs, pricing can vary significantly per job. This price can be affected by the following factors:
- Pickups outside of the Reno & Sparks, NV areas will require a travel fee based on distance
- Is your item located on the first floor, or will we need to access stairs to get to it?
- Will your roofing material need to be removed from the roof by us?
- Is your item exceptionally large / heavy, such as a piano or pool table?
- Our pricing is always affected by load size
How do I prepare my items for removal before Reno Tahoe Junk Removal arrives?
- Please follow this checklist to ensure your items are prepared for our team!
- Are all your items in one place or scattered across different places in your location? This will help us determine total costs.
- Is it possible to break your items down, such as concrete slabs? If so, we can bring tools to do this for you.
- Sorting your items by junk type and putting them all in one location is best for us.
- Please note, the more prepared and sorted your items are, the lower your total price will be!
Our Recycling Promise
We care about the environment and can assure you that your items will be disposed of at the proper facilities according to the type of item. For example, appliances will be drained of any contaminants that would be harmful to the environment before recycling or disposal. Items are sorted by type and disposed of either at transfer stations or a landfill. We will recycle common materials, like cardboard, paper, and glass, at no extra cost to you!
NOTE: We do not receive cardboard, paper, or glass materials that have been contaminated (including water damage, rainwater, mold, etc). Please clean and sort these recyclable materials or they will unfortunately be considered trash.