Messes are a part of the human experience. Preventing them from happening only prevents growth. As the saying goes, you need to crack some eggs to make an omelet! And whether your growth involves moving from one home to the next, or switching to a larger office building, the transition is sure to unearth junk that needs to be left in the past.
When you’re in the middle of moving on up, cleaning up the leftovers is likely to be the last thing on your mind. Especially when working on constantly changing construction sites! Cleaning as you go can work, but after a while of chipping away at everything, you may find that you’re spending almost as much time cleaning as you are building or packing. Avoid working twice as hard! Depending on the size and scope of the mess, booking a team for cleanout services is definitely a good idea.
From corporate offices buildings to construction sites, Reno Tahoe Junk Removal is your cleanout hero! We proudly provide top-to-bottom cleanout service offerings. Clearing bedrooms and kitchen from odds and ends? Building sites full of dirt and debris? Backyard patio need a full-scale-removal? We’ll do it all without missing a dust bunny.
We conveniently offer two sizes to help you haul away virtually everything.
- Dump Truck: 8ft W x 12ft L x 4ft H
- Dump Trailer: 7ft W x 16ft L x 4ft H
FAQ on Cleanout Services
How much does this service typically cost?
- As these are custom jobs, pricing can vary significantly per job. This price can be affected by the following factors:
- Pickups outside of the Reno & Sparks, NV areas will require a travel fee based on distance
- Is your item located on the first floor, or will we need to access stairs to get to it?
- Do we need to break any items down?
- Our pricing is always affected by load size
What type of jobs are eligible for this service?
- Estate cleanouts
- Eviction cleanouts
- Office cleanouts
- Cleanouts for foreclosed homes
- Garage cleanouts
- Pre / post construction cleanouts
What items are ineligible in this service?
- Appliances are priced separately. See our complete list here.
- Scrap metal is priced separately. See our complete list here.
- Hot tubs are priced separately. See our complete list here.
How do I prepare my items for removal before Reno Tahoe Junk Removal arrives?
- Please follow this checklist to ensure your items are prepared for our team!
- Are all your items in one place or scattered across different places in your location? This will help us determine total costs.
- Is it possible to break your items down, such as concrete slabs? If so, we can bring tools to do this for you.
- Sorting your items by junk type and putting them all in one location is best for us.
- Please note, the more prepared and sorted your items are, the lower your total price will be!
Our Recycling Promise
We care about the environment and can assure you that your items will be disposed of at the proper facilities according to the type of item. For example, appliances will be drained of any contaminants that would be harmful to the environment before recycling or disposal. Items are sorted by type and disposed of either at transfer stations or a landfill. We will recycle common materials, like cardboard, paper, and glass, at no extra cost to you!
NOTE: We do not receive cardboard, paper, or glass materials that have been contaminated (including water damage, rainwater, mold, etc). Please clean and sort these recyclable materials or they will unfortunately be considered trash.