With every season, the green spaces surrounding your property will go through several periodic changes. New plant growth and blustery winds occupy the springtime, and dead overgrowth and lawn frost creeps in with the winters. In between these natural cycles, home improvement projects like gardening, de-weeding, and woodworking can add to the seasonal debris. If you’re not too careful with your upkeep, your lawns, gardens and other green spaces can start to look a mess!
There’s always at least one house on the block with the telltale signs of an unkempt yard. Picture this: random pieces of scrap metal and lumber, knee-high wild weeds and grasses, and leaves and flowers from nearby trees cluttering those green spaces. If this sounds familiar, you’re probably in dire need of a yard cleanup! Not only will keeping your outdoor spaces clean and organized look pleasing to the eye, but clearing away yard brush and trash will also deter garden pests from making a home in those nooks and crannies. Plus, cleaning debris is one of the best things you can do to protect your home from the summer fire season. Yard cleanup services are an absolute must in order to maintain healthy and thriving yard spaces.
Lucky for you, you don’t have to go at it alone! At Reno Tahoe Junk Removal we understand that you have a busy schedule. Our staff can tackle green spaces of all kinds, from the typical backyard to high-acreage outdoor properties. We’ll do a thorough job of cutting, clearing and disposing of any green waste, as well as haul away any junk and scrap sitting around on your lawns. Contact us today for a yard cleanup quote, sit back, and let the pros take it from here!
FAQ on Yard Cleanup
How much does this service typically cost?
- Our minimum starting fee is $500. This price can be affected by the following factors:
- Pickups outside of the Reno & Sparks, NV areas will require a travel fee based on distance
- Is your item located on the first floor, or will we need to access stairs to get to it?
- Do we need to break any items down?
- Are there any exceptionally large / heavy items, such as a piano or pool table?
- Our pricing is always affected by load size
How do I prepare my items for removal before Reno Tahoe Junk Removal arrives?
- Please follow this checklist to ensure your items are prepared for our team!
- Are all your items in one place or scattered across different places in your location? This will help us determine total costs.
- Is it possible to break your items down, such as concrete slabs? If so, we can bring tools to do this for you.
- Sorting your items by junk type and putting them all in one location is best for us.
- Please note, the more prepared and sorted your items are, the lower your total price will be!
Our Recycling Promise
We care about the environment and can assure you that your items will be disposed of at the proper facilities according to the type of item. For example, appliances will be drained of any contaminants that would be harmful to the environment before recycling or disposal. Items are sorted by type and disposed of either at transfer stations or a landfill. We will recycle common materials, like cardboard, paper, and glass, at no extra cost to you!
NOTE: We do not receive cardboard, paper, or glass materials that have been contaminated (including water damage, rainwater, mold, etc). Please clean and sort these recyclable materials or they will unfortunately be considered trash.