From home driveways to commercial walkways, using concrete is a smart move. This is a popular building material because of its reliability and strength. Concrete is porous, which is good news for property owners during the rainy season. Concrete quickly absorbs water without becoming a slick surface. When applied correctly, concrete structures will look and feel beautiful for years to come, along with the added benefit of lasting internal integrity.
The thing about concrete is that once it’s poured and dried, there’s no moving it without extra tools. That’s what makes concrete removal so challenging to tackle on your own! Whether you’re looking to replace single pavers or slabs damaged by the elements, or are undergoing a total overhaul for a home renovation project, it’s best to consult practiced hands before attempting a DIY removal.
Our crew at Reno Tahoe Junk Removal has got you covered. We make the process stress-free from start to finish. Ask for a free quote, and we’ll help determine the scale of the concrete removal project. From there, we’ll provide specialized equipment and steady workmanship to ensure no damage to the property. After a final cleanup sweep, your space will be fresh and clear for a fresh pour of concrete.
We conveniently offer two sizes to help you haul away virtually everything.
- Dump Truck: 8ft W x 12ft L x 4ft H
- Dump Trailer: 7ft W x 16ft L x 4ft H
FAQ on Concrete Removal
How much does this service typically cost?
- As these are custom jobs, pricing can vary significantly per job. This price can be affected by the following factors:
- Pickups outside of the Reno & Sparks, NV areas will require a travel fee based on distance
- Is your item located on the first floor, or will we need to access stairs to get to it?
- Will your concrete need to be removed from the ground by us?
- Is your item exceptionally large / heavy, such as a piano or pool table?
- Our pricing is always affected by load size
What type of jobs are eligible for this service?
- Concrete slabs (which will need to be broken down)
- Broken up concrete & concrete debris
How do I prepare my items for removal before Reno Tahoe Junk Removal arrives?
- Please follow this checklist to ensure your items are prepared for our team!
- Are all your items in one place or scattered across different places in your location? This will help us determine total costs.
- Is it possible to break your items down, such as concrete slabs? If so, we can bring tools to do this for you.
- Sorting your items by junk type and putting them all in one location is best for us.
- Please note, the more prepared and sorted your items are, the lower your total price will be!
Our Recycling Promise
We care about the environment and can assure you that your items will be disposed of at the proper facilities according to the type of item. For example, appliances will be drained of any contaminants that would be harmful to the environment before recycling or disposal. Items are sorted by type and disposed of either at transfer stations or a landfill. We will recycle common materials, like cardboard, paper, and glass, at no extra cost to you!
NOTE: We do not receive cardboard, paper, or glass materials that have been contaminated (including water damage, rainwater, mold, etc). Please clean and sort these recyclable materials or they will unfortunately be considered trash.